Help expectant and new parents experiencing perinatal depression and anxiety
Making regular pre-tax donations through your payroll is an easy way to donate to Gidget Foundation Australia.
Payroll or workplace giving is one of the simplest and most cost-effective ways to organise tax-deductible donations and support Gidget Foundation Australia. Your donations will provide us with stable, long term funding so we can continue to raise awareness of perinatal depression and anxiety.
Benefits for Employees
Workplace giving enables employees to donate money to Gidget Foundation Australia via pre-tax payroll donations (similar to salary sacrifice).
Rather than submitting tax-deductible donations with your tax return, you receive an immediate tax benefit.
- You can donate as much or little as you like.
- Once you have advised payroll of your workplace giving donation amount, there’s no need to remember to make a payment each month.
- You can opt out anytime.
- Your company may agree to match your donation, which doubles the impact.
- Total payroll deductions appear on your PAYG annual payment summary statement so there is no need for you to keep receipts.
Workplace giving is easy, convenient and tax effective. Many people making regular, small donations can make a big difference to Gidget Foundation Australia.
Benefits for Employers
Workplace giving is a simple and effective vehicle for engaging with the community with clear business, employee and community benefits.
Workplace giving benefits include:
- Provides an opportunity to put corporate social responsibility into action and advance corporate leadership.
- Boosts employee morale and helps retain and attract quality talent.
- Provides support for a strategically aligned cause and helps build strong charity partnerships.
- Increases your company’s charitable giving with minimal administration and cost.
A workplace giving program is delivered through your company payroll system. Your company’s payroll team is responsible for contacting and providing the donations directly to Gidget Foundation Australia.
If you need assistance in implementing an appropriate system in your organisation then please contact us.